Discovery Workshop – from £1,500
- The CRM Discovery Workshop takes a more in-depth look at your business
- We help you map your customer journeys and business processes
- We facilitate an exercise to scope the effort involved so you can budget more accurately
- At the end of the workshop, you’ll receive a document that acts as a blueprint for your CRM implementation project
- For a small investment upfront, you can minimise the chance of nasty surprises later on in the CRM initiative
What are the Benefits of a
Discovery Workshop ?
- The output of the workshop is a document that captures the high-level essence of the discussion. We refer to this document as a blueprint for your CRM Implementation. It captures, in a structured manner, the most important elements of your CRM implementation.
- We have the knowledge to alert you to the fact that a particular requirement may be complex – for instance, integration with an accounts system – and therefore might take substantial effort to implement.
- With your input, we facilitate a session where we evaluate the relative complexity versus the business impact, which results in an easy-to-read graph that highlights the minimum viable phase or MVP.
- Without this level of due diligence, you may start an implementation without a clear idea of phasing or priority, which may result in:
- Project cost overrun
- Project time overrun
- Abandoning the project
Finally, with a blueprint for implementation you will have the scope, priorities and phases defined for a modest budget, giving your CRM implementation the best chance of success.