Cloud-hosted and VoIP Phone Systems
The Future of Telephony – A Solution for All Businesses
Cloud-hosted telephone systems have become a choice for businesses everywhere. Organisations choose a cloud-based system for a variety of reasons, as it becomes the go-to for companies with out-of-date PBX phone setups.
VoIP (also known as voice over IP, or voice over internet protocol) is a method of telecommunications where the delivery, whether voice or multimedia, is run over an internet connection.
Both VoIP and cloud-based phone systems provide hugely advantageous functionality and features, where VoIP in particular provides you with a complete and ultimate professional phone system.
Benefits of VoIP Phone Systems
We remove the hassle for your business by offering a managed hosted telephone system. Configuring and maintaining the service on your behalf.
VoIP and cloud-telephone systems are feature-rich. From auto attendant and unified messaging to call forwarding and conference calling, you’ll never miss out.
Running your system via the cloud means you have the choice of no upfront hardware costs, and no need to maintain costly onsite equipment to run your business telephone system
SCALABLE AND RESILIENT
Growing your office or buying another site? You’ll be able to seamlessly expand with your cloud-based system with a simple price-per-user add on. Capacity is up to you.
As your VoIP/cloud software continuously updates, you’ll never have to replace your system or buy the latest version of system software.
AVOID INTERNAL NETWORK ISSUES
Applications can be based in the cloud, so you’ll only need an internet connection to use specific applications, meaning no internal network issues will stop you from making the most of your apps.
Simplifying Cloud Telephony
- Cloud telephony is a type of unified communications as a service (UCaaS), essentially enabling organisations to run a business phone system through their internet connection.
- Also commonly known as cloud calling, cloud telephony offers business voice services, run and managed by a third-party operator or host.
- A cloud phone system, often in the form of a VoIP- based hosted PBX system (voice over internet protocol), carries voice calls as well as messaging, video calls and file sharing all under one unified platform via your business internet connectivity.
- Unified communications solutions bring all these communications and collaboration tools together so that your business can benefit from several different functions all under a single platform.
- UCaaS also means you can integrate your CRM system and other day-to-day tools such as Microsoft office 365 or your Google suite. This has shown benefits in making your teams more efficient and improving your customer experience for the longer term.